Welcome to EZ-REG, the Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources'
registration service. There are now four convenient ways to register. In
addition to mail-in and walk-in registration, you may now register over
the Internet or by telephone. Both are secure and allow you to register
24 hours a day. Before you begin the registration process, please have the
following information available:
- Family Account PIN (located on your Family Account Report. To get
code, complete a Family
Account Registration Form.)
- Each family member's individual client code (located on your Family
Account Report. To get these codes, complete the Family
- Credit card (The Town of Cary accepts Visa or MasterCard)
- A program brochure. Some programs will not be
available for Internet and telephone registration. It is helpful if you
record the course codes you are interested in. The program brochure is
available at all Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources staffed
facilities or may be downloaded from the "Program Brochure" link.
This is your connection to programs offered by Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources. EZ-REG Web allows you to register for classes, search facility availability, book specific picnic shelters, view your account information, or make payments 24 hours a day. (PLEASE NOTE EXCEPTION: Server Maintenance prevents registration and payments between 5:45 a.m.-6:30 a.m. on Thursdays.)
Click here for EZ-REG WEB
EZ-REG Phone allows you to register and pay for classes 24 hours a day.
Have the following information handy:
Steps to follow:
- Client codes and family account PIN
- Course codes from the program brochure
- Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date
You must pay for courses selected during the transaction in order for your
registration to be complete. Once you have pressed 7 to pay your account
balance, you will begin to finalize this transaction. You will not be able
to go back and add any more courses during this call.
- Call (919) 462-2017 from a touch tone telephone.
- Listen carefully to the messages. You will be asked to enter your
client code, followed by the # sign, then your family account PIN, followed
by the # sign, before hearing the main menu.
- Select the desired option from the main menu and enter information
as directed by the prompts.
- Payment must be received during the call for
any selections to be processed. Once your payment has been accepted, you
will be given a receipt number. This number is your confirmation of
Main Menu Detailed
Main Menu Instructions
- Press 1 to register for a course
- Please enter the client code of the person you wish to register
for this class followed by the # sign.
- Please enter the course code of the class you wish to check followed
by the # sign. The system will check to see if the course is available
and if the client is eligible for the course.
- If there is space available, press 1 to register for the course
(or press 2 to return to the main menu. If no space is available,
you will be asked if you wish to be added to the wait list).
- The system will repeat the client code, course barcode, the course
start day, date and time.
- You will automatically be returned to the
- Press 5 to check your account balance
- The system will play the account balance, which includes any
courses that are being held during this call.
- You will automatically be returned to the
- Press 7 to pay your account balance and complete your registration.
- The system will check to see if there is a balance due and play
the amount due. (If no money is owed at this time, you will automatically
be returned to the main menu.)
- You will be asked to select a payment method; press 1 for Visa,
press 2 for MasterCard.
- Please enter the credit card number followed by the # sign.
- Please enter the credit card expiration date followed by the # sign.
- If the credit card is accepted, the system will summarize the
transaction and tell you that registration was successful. You will
be given a receipt number. Record this number for confirmation of
- Press 1 to return to the main menu or press 2
to end the call.
- Press 9 to exit the system without completing any registrations.
Any wait list request will still be valid if you select this option.
- Call will be disconnected.
Mail-in registration forms and full payment are accepted year-round. Postmark
date restrictions may apply. Please review registration instructions carefully.
Registration forms are located in the back of each program brochure. Additional
forms are available for download from www.townofcary.org or any staffed
facility. Some classes will fill quickly. If you are willing to credit your
account, write one check. If not, please write separate checks for each
class per person. Make checks payable to "Town of Cary". Mail forms and
full payment to:
Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources
PO Box 8005
Cary, NC 27512-8005
Registration forms may be processed in person at any Cary Parks, Recreation
& Cultural Resources facility. Cash, check, money order, Visa, or MasterCard
are accepted as payment during walk-in registration.
Drop-off the registration forms and full payment at any Parks, Recreation
& Cultural Resources Facility
- Administrative Office: (919) 469-4061 316 N. Academy
- Bond Park & Bond Park Community Center: (919) 462-3970 150 Metro Park
- Cary Arts Center: (919) 469-4069 101 Dry Avenue
- Cary Senior Center: (919) 469-4081 120 Maury Odell Place
- Cary Tennis Park (919) 462-2061 2727 Louis Stephens Drive
- Herbert C. Young Community Center: (919) 460-4965 101 Wilkinson Avenue
- Middle Creek Community Center: (919) 771-1295 123 Middle Creek Park
- Page-Walker Arts & History Center: (919) 460-4963 119 Ambassador Loop
- Stevens Nature Center: (919) 387-5980 2616
Kildaire Farm Road
Forms & Instructions
Family Account Registration
Please complete this form if you are new to our system, want to update you
family's account information or want to have your personal access codes
sent to you.
Account Registration Form (604 k)
Request Form(51 k)
Registration Form (218 k) This form may be used for most classes in the
program brochure. Please note that separate registration forms are required
for camps, athletic programs and special events. Please read the brochure
information carefully on how to register for any programs or activities.
Parks, Recreation &
Cultural Resources Department Homepage
Town of Cary Homepage